THE CENTRAL WEST – A HUGE DEAL!
Blowes Real Estate in conjunction with Next Commercial is delighted to offer to the market a ‘High Performance Automotive Investment Portfolio’ which is being offered For Sale in one line. This portfolio comprises five high-profile automotive retail assets dominating the investment market in regional NSW with a weighted average lease expiry of 7 years and options staggered to 2044.
The assets include:
- Clancy Motor Group, 202 Sydney Road, Kelso NSW
- Bathurst Motor Group, 1 Corporation Avenue, Bathurst NSW
- Orange Motor Group, 8 & 10, 14 Gateway Crescent, Orange NSW
- Clancy Automotive, 94-100 Wheelers Lane, Dubbo NSW
- Western Plains Automotive, 45-57, 59-71 Victoria Street, Dubbo NSW
Each property is leased and located within a major regional city, collectively representing 21 international automotive brands ensuring long-term financial security. The long-term lease profile will engage sophisticated investor groups with guaranteed security. The total nett income across the portfolio is $4.587m* p.a with indexed annual rental increases greater of 3% or CPI.
Our Director, Gary Blowes, was recently interviewed by the Central Western Daily, and he said that this sale is expected to attract strong interest.
“The Central West is seen to be the place to put your money, Orange, Bathurst and Dubbo are major centres in their own right,” said Gary. He expects buyers for the dealerships to come from all over Australia.
In order to put the deal together, Gary brought in Anthony Bray, David McClatchey and Ryan Cross from Next Commercial – Sydney. “We’re talking about high millions of dollars,” says Gary, “so this is aimed at a high corporate investor market. … We think we’ll attract something like a small super fund.”
- Property Summary Tenanted Investments
- Property Type Retail, Other, Office Suites, Mixed Use, Car Dealership
- Est. Income $664,202 p/a – $1,214,850 p/a
- Land Area 11,890 m² (*approx) – 19,054 m² (*approx)
- Floor Area 2,592 m² (*approx) – 5,063 m² (*approx)
- Selling Method Expression of Interest
- Selling Details Contact Agent
New purchasers are invited to secure the entire portfolio via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 29 June, 2022.
For further information and inspections, please contact the exclusive selling agents.