THIS OFFICE IS A MEMBER OF TICA DEFAULT TENANCY CONTROL SYSTEM
All applications for tenancy in this office are processed through TICA. We require the following information to be supplied to process an application –
1. Photo identification – (Drivers license / passport / 18+ card)
2. Other identification – (Medicare card / bank card / pensioner card)
3. Proof of current residential address – (Telephone, electricity or gas account / lease agreement / council rate notice.)
4. Proof of regular housing payments – (Rent receipts/tenant ledger/proof of mortgage payments)
5. Proof of income – (Pay slip/bank statement/employee letter/Centrelink letter)
6. References – (Personal/rental references/employment)
Should a tenancy applicant fail to provide the above details, the application will not be processed. All persons, over the age of 18, who intend to occupy the premises, must complete application.
Please attach below or email all supporting documentation to email@example.com.